What is an Implant ?
Smile makeover is a part of cosmetic dentistry and varies from person to person. Smile makeover consists of many individual procedures such as teeth whitening, straightening of teeth, repairing as well as replacement of teeth, dental bonding, and porcelain veneers etc. This makeover is quite often called extreme makeover as the results are so dramatic.
It is generally seen that more than 75 % of the people avoid smiling when a photo is being clicked. A smile makeover helps in increasing the confidence of an individual. A good smile influences people psychologically, and also helps to judge people. An attractive smile also has a positive impact on ones romantic life.
A smile makeover can:
• Repair broken, chipped teeth by porcelain crowns, veneers and cosmetic bonding.
• Straightening of crooked teeth
• Missing teeth can be replaced and the gap is filled with the help of dental implants, dentures, braces.
• For a gummy smile a surgery/ laser is the best way to get an attractive smile
• Teeth whitening can help whiten stained teeth
• Lumineers can be used to fill up the gap between the teeth.
COMMON QUESTIONS :
Who are the candidates?
People who are extremely conscious of their appearance go for such makeovers.
What factors should be kept in mind to get natural results?
Factors such as gender, age, lifestyle, structure of the face should be taken care of by the dentist before going for a smile makeover.